Online Training Course in Mindfulness • 30-day licence •
Description of the Course
This training allows you to acquire the knowledge required to fully understand, practise and apply mindfulness at a personal or professional level, through educational and experiential work.
Mindfulness allows you to take back the reins of your actual life, freeing you from anxiety, stress and harmful behaviour patterns that hinder wellness, happiness or do not allow you to develop your potential.
Through this training you can:
- Learn to progressively build a mindful existence.
- Change your mentality, your relationship with your body and the approach to life with mindfulness.
- Practise in a formal and informal way thanks to an intensive 8-week MBSR programme, plus 4 weeks of mindfulness exploration.
- Learn to apply Mindfulness in different contexts and based on the personal needs and problems of each individual.
- Understand how to formulate a journey of customised practice.
- Acquire new and fundamental personal and professional qualities related to mindfulness.
- Possess the practical tools, ideas, tips, techniques and exercises necessary to practise mindfulness.
Who is it for?
The expert mindfulness training is aimed at:
– All those who wish to learn mindfulness for themselves, to increase their own well-being or that of others.
– Professionals, such as trainers, consultants, coaches, teachers, educators, wellness, health and personal development workers who wish to integrate mindfulness into their work practice, for the route towards wellness of their clients or of the people they are looking after.
– All those who want to acquire and improve the professional skills that are fundamental in relationships with people, such as the ability to consciously listen, high levels of attention, non-judgment, management of complex situations, recognition and containment of reactions to stress.
At the end of the Training Course in Mindfulness, there will be a final evaluation exam to be performed online. Once you have passed it, Mindfulness Educators will certify and issue to each participant the certificate that certifies your specialisation and the level of professional training achieved.
The Training Course in Mindfulness is accredited by the Holistic accreditation board of International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM).
By enrolling in the Mindfulness Educators’ course, you will be automatically recognised by the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM) which contains the list of international holistic medicine professionals, to which you can register after obtaining the Training Course certificate in Mindfulness and without sitting any further exams.
- Lectures 104
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 30 Days
- Skill level For all
- Language en
- Students 276
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Basic notions of mindfulness and evolution
Understanding and changing your mind with mindfulness, fields of application and benefits
Mind-body connection, stress and relationship with science
Basic principles of mindfulness, formal and informal basic practices and training in concentration
Mindfulness of breathing and managing the traps of change
Mindfulness of the body and practical applications of pain management
Mindfulness of food and practical application of managing and controlling weight
Mindfulness of movement and practical applications
Mindfulness of emotions and thoughts and practical applications for self-esteem
Mindfulness for emotional pain and practical applications for managing anxiety, stress and fear
Relational Mindfulness and practical applications in communications and relationships
How to make a personalised, practical plan, plan for targeted mindfulness interventions, overcome obstacles and traps
Further elements of applied mindfulness : therapy, well-being and insomnia
Further elements of applied mindfulness : coaching, education and training
PREPARATION FOR THE CERTIFICATION